Unleashing Revolutionary Heat Treatment Fumigation Services – A Game-Changing Partnership!
Lotus Terminals is excited to share a groundbreaking collaboration that heralds a new era in heat treatment fumigation services. Partnering with industry leader SGS Canada, we’re thrilled to introduce a revolutionary solution to tackle the strict regulations set by the Australian Department of Agriculture and the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries concerning brown marmorated stink bug (BMSB) heat treatments.
The Power of Our Partnership
Lotus Terminals is teaming up with a seasoned industry expert to deliver unparalleled heat treatment fumigation services. This collaboration not only eliminates the compliance headaches associated with BMSB heat treatments but goes further to prevent the spread of pests and minimize the risk of damage to your goods.
Comprehensive Heat Treatment Fumigation Services
Our Vancouver facility is now your ultimate destination for comprehensive Heat Treatment Fumigation. Whether you’re dealing with containerized or flat-rack goods, we’ve got you covered. This cutting-edge service ensures that your shipments comply with the stringent regulations, giving you peace of mind and minimizing trade risks.
In addition, these new services, which are compliant with stringent national and international legislation, best practices, and globally agreed quality and safety standards, include:
- Fumigation of stored goods
- Fumigation of bagged and bulk agricultural commodities (e.g., cereals, cocoa, coffee, peanuts, pulses, tobacco) in silos, stacks, and warehouses
- Fumigation during or prior to shipment
- Disinfection of empty holds
- Denaturation and coloration
- Fumigation of cargos loaded in barges and other vessels, containers, trains, and trucks
- Biocide treatment of cargoes
- Treatment of agricultural commodities against insects and mites
- Disinfection and fumigation for the food and beverage industry (e.g., breweries, flour mills, malt houses)
- Pre-shipment treatment of wooden packaging materials (e.g., crates, dunnage, pallets, lashings) according to International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures-15 (ISPM-15)
- Quarantine fumigation of wood and timber, to obtain a phytosanitary certificate
- Ventilation and gas-free measurement
Beyond Fumigation: A Full Spectrum of Transportation Services
But that’s not all – Lotus Terminals offers a full spectrum of transportation services to meet all your logistics needs:
- Cross Docking – Import and Export
- Over Dimensional Transloading – Import and Export
- Freight Management
- Intermodal Freight moves
- Dry Van and Flat Deck transportation
- Specialty Equipment trucking
- Full Crating and Packing Services
- Canadian Bonded Facility
Your Seamless Logistics Experience
Ready to revolutionize your logistics experience and minimize trade risks through worldwide protection of your agricultural commodities? Don’t hesitate – reach out to us at [email protected].
At Lotus Terminals, we go beyond expectations, ensuring that your logistics journey is not just efficient but truly exceptional.