Q: Are you close to the US border for cross-border shipments?
A: Yes, we’re located in Surrey, British Columbia, close to the border of Washington State and we ship freight and cargo throughout the Pacific Northwest (BC-Washington-Oregon) servicing all major ports, rail terminals and more.
Q: What are the Lotus Terminals Group certifications?
A: Our certifications include:
- Partners in Protection (PIP)
- SmartWay certified
- Canada Pre-Arrival Review System (PARS)
- Canada C-TPAT-US,
- Free Secure Trade (FAST)-US
- FAST NCAP-US (National Customs Automation Program)
- Customs Self-Assessment (CSA)
- Canada Pre-Arrival Processing System (PAPS)-US
Q: Does Lotus use electronic logging devices for its drivers?
A: Yes, Lotus has implemented electronic logging across all of our fleet.
Q: What trucking service area does Lotus cover?
A: Our main lanes include the I-5 Corridor (Vancouver BC-Washington-Oregon) and we also service points throughout Canada and 48 states of the USA.